TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BUYER/ SUBSCRIBERS / STAKEHOLDERS / RE-SELLERS
The subscriber as mentioned in the registration form agrees to subscribe the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ from DUPNO |Track Solid providing such services in Bangladesh under the following terms & conditions:
▪ Product Price is fixed as per price shown on the website
▪ From 1 June, 2017 DUPNO | Track Solid Vehicle Tracking yearly Platform fee will be charged prepaid Tk 6000 (+ 15% VAT) annually. This charge is applicable for only accessing the Vehicle Tracking Platform through web and App.
▪ Subscription cost may vary customer to customer due to promotion offered by management
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid shall have the right to terminate or suspend or bar the provision of the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ to the subscriber if the platform charges is not paid within the expiry date.
▪ The subscriber will be able to pay the Yearly fee(s) fixed by DUPNO|Track Solid for the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’.
▪ The subscriber shall pay the Yearly bill regularly within due date mentioned on the bill (Through BKash or in cash through specified bank in order to avoid interruption of the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’. This payment must be made within due date, even if the subscriber disputes the bill and even if the Transponder Device with the SIM card is claimed to be damaged, lost or stolen.
▪ Subscriber shall be liable to pay all existing charges as billed by DUPNO | Track Solid in its prescribed bill format for the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ and shall also remain liable to pay for the same as per changes, if any, from time to time.
▪ The subscriber may be entitled to reconnect his/her service by making payment of his/her outstanding bits in full if the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ of the concerned subscriber has been barred, temporarily or permanently disconnected. If the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ has been permanently disconnected along with the full payment of the outstanding bill, the concerned subscriber shall also be liable to pay a reconnection fee (Which may differ from time to time).
▪ The subscriber may dispute any part of the subscriber`s bill and request DUPNO | Track Solid to scrutinize any possible errors subject to the condition that the conclusion drawn to the effect by DUPNO | Track Solid after its scrutiny shall be the final liability of the subscriber.
▪ Subscriber shall be able to transfer their ownership to any other person provided that the said transfer is done by signing the prescribed form by DUPNO | Track Solid and by paying the transfer fees which will be fixed by DUPNO | Track Solid from time to time and the transferee shall also have to sign a fresh service form. Failing to comply with the above mentioned procedure, the transfer shall not be recognized or accepted by DUPNO | Track Solid. Any ownership transfer will be subject to verification.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid shall have the right to delete/permanently disconnect/retire a subscriber`s account, if the subscriber fails to pay the bill within the 90 days period of temporary suspension beginning from the due date of payment.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid does not guarantee any specific quality standards in the services. However, it will strive to render the best possible services.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid does not take the responsibility for possible disturbance or congestion or encountered during data transmission of the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’.
▪ Subscriber shall keep confidentiality of all information and treat it as a trade secret that is received from DUPNO | Track Solid.
▪ In consideration of subscribers, use of the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’, subscriber is under obligation to provide accurate, current and complete information regarding his address, billing information and vehicle.
▪ The subscriber shall maintain and update the personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
▪ If subscriber provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete; DUPNO | Track Solid has the right to suspend or terminate any and all current or future use of ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’.
▪ Subscriber is responsible for all activities undertaken by him/her using the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’. All such activities are at the subscribers own risk.
▪ Subscriber is responsible for all activities that occur under subscriber’s ‘User Identification Number’, and will keep the identification number confidential.
▪ Subscriber shall immediately notify DUPNO | Track Solid of any unauthorized use or the possibility of an unauthorized usage of ‘User Identification Number’ or any other breach of security regarding the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’.
▪ Subscriber shall be liable for the physical damages caused in the device, after device delivery from DUPNO | Track Solid.
▪ Subscriber shall be liable for all additional charges in respect of the de/re-installation of the product.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid shall have the right to scrutinize or procure any relevant document(s) possessed by the potential subscriber or existing subscribers.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid shall have the right to issue bill in different fixed dates in a month, dividing into different cycles and the subscriber shall be billed for providing with the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ in accordance within the billing cycle he is allocated. The bill for the new subscriber shall be changed from the date of activation to the last day of the bill cycle. The billing cycle is as a whole may be mentioned in the bill.
▪ The subscriber shall pay the with bill within the due date. The due date, of the payment for all subscriptions are 10 days from the date of billing.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid shall have the right to disconnect, suspend or bar the provision of the ‘Vehicle Tracking Solution’ to the subscriber if the bill is not paid within the due date mentioned on the bill.
▪ The subscriber shall pay the yearly bill in full, as required by DUPNO | Track Solid.
▪ Services are available only if you have activated your account.
▪ Services are available only if your vehicle ignition is on and your vehicle battery is charged and connected.
▪ Services are available only if you are within operating range of the designated wireless network.
▪ Services may be impaired by any wireless communication problems caused by atmospheric or topographical conditions, busy cells, capacity limitations, equipment problems, equipment, maintenance and other factors and conditions.
▪ Services may be affected by inherent limitations of your vehicle’s electrical problems and architecture or if any of the components of your vehicle’s service limitations.
▪ Services are not available if the GPS system is not working properly or the signals are obstructed.
▪ Services may be affected by the natural calamity e.g. earthquake, hurricane, floods, labor strikes, civil commotion, riots, war: or any other act or event that is beyond reasonable control of DUPNO | Track Solid.
▪ Services may be limited in certain situations to some geographic areas, which are otherwise generally available under GPS.
▪ Services are not available if analog and/or digital cellular telephone signals are used or if the wireless carrier demonstrates or restricts analog and/or digital service.
▪ Services will not be available if Grameenphone, Robi, Teletalk, Banglalink or Airtel network is suspended or terminated due to any unavoidable circumstances.
▪ If the Subscriber is unable to pay the yearly subscription bill within due date, the service will be suspended immediately and DUPNO | Track Solid will not be liable for any kind of accident/theft of the vehicle during the suspended period of service.
TERMINATION OR MODIFICATION FOR EXCESSIVE USE
▪ If DUPNO | Track Solid determines that your usage of the GPS tracking services is so excessive that it interferes or could interfere with DUPNO | Track Solid’s ability to provide timely high quality telematics services to its other subscribers or if DUPNO | Track Solid determines that your usage constitutes a nuisance or is otherwise not consent with the terms of the agreement then DUPNO | Track Solid may at its sole discretion suspend, modify or terminate the ‘Vehicle Tracking Service’ provided to you, without any prior notice.
▪ DUPNO | Track Solid provides limited replacement warranty for 2 years for the GPS device falling within the parameters of the Limited Warranty provided with the product.
▪ BRTC or any government authority will have the right to monitor or ask for records of all information of clients.
▪ In terms of reporting there could be a deviation or reflection (Position change) due to different network coverage of wireless network or GPS signal.